Your help makes the difference!
The Little Sisters of the Poor trust in God’s Providence and the goodness of others to provide for the needs of our Residents, making up for what is lacking in government income and their pensions. We have been blessed by the generosity of our friends and benefactors in Connecticut and Western Massachusetts for 110 years. True to the counsels of St. Jeanne Jugan, we pray several times daily for our benefactors and the intentions they confide to us.
Ways to donate:
- Online donation
- Gifts in Kind: Businesses and individuals donate needed items such as food, personal care items and office supplies. Sr. Frances and her companion visit many businesses to ask their assistance and are often generously welcomed and helped. See Wish List.
- Planned giving: Make a lasting gift and receive the benefits of doing so. Contact us to discuss ways to structure your gift. Making a “Planned Gift” (pdf)
- Stock transfer: Information available on request from Kathy White at email@example.com
- Workplace giving: Find out if your company has a matching gift program.
- Partnerships: Businesses and parishes work as groups in entertaining or underwriting costs for the upkeep of the home.
- Fundraiser: Support the ones we organize or organize your own. Contact us for more information.
- Tribute funds: These gifts can be in memory of a loved one or to honor someone.
- Church collections: It is always a pleasure to visit the Parishes of CT and MA on week-ends to pray with friends and receive their help. It gives us a chance to greet many of our old friends and make new ones.
As a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, donations to the Little Sisters of the Poor at St. Joseph’s Residence are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Our corporate name is: Home for the Aged of the Little Sisters of the Poor. Our tax I.D. number is: 06-0882297.
For more information on how you can support St. Joseph’s Residence contact Sr. Frances at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-741-0791.
Leave a Reply