Would you have some moments in your day or week to help with the social, spiritual, psychological or practical needs of the Elderly here at St. Joseph’s Residence?
Would you like a rewarding, uplifting and fulfilling experience with elders who give more than they receive?
You are coming to the right place! Volunteers enrich the life of the Residents in innumerable ways.
You can make a difference through many service options at Saint Joseph’s Residence. They include:
- Helping to serve Residents’ meals
- Assisting Residents with diverse activities like letter writing, reading to them, accompanying on strolls
- Entertainment: indoor sports, recreational, evening dance, music, performances by school groups, and competitions of all sorts
- Sponsoring an event
- Baking, knitting, gardening with the Residents
- Scripture sharing, choir participation
- Practical jobs around the Home: grounds’ clean-up, painting, shrine care, folding in laundry; staffing gift shop, country corner, coffee shop
- Clerical work
- Lots more!
If you or your group would like to get to know the wisdom and understanding of our elderly Residents:
Young/school age contact: Sister Emilie at enLSP@littlesistersofthepoor.org
All others contact: Sister Gerard at email@example.com